Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Into the last week before the start in Belfast.

Got through the Sunday club ride up to Sally Gap and Glencree. 85km with over 1000 meters of climbing. So the legs are feeling good.
The weather is pretty good and should get some short spins during the rest of the week.
Bought a new Garmin bike camera this week and like with all these techie gadgets I am spending an inordinate amount of time trying to figure it out. How to download the video and get it onto this blog.
No success yet but hopefully will have it up and running by the weekend.
Spent the day going over 'to take' lists and laying stuff out on the bed . I'm not usually this organized. But I have a feeling I will end up with the kitchen sink and a broken back carrying it around for the next three weeks.
Then have to split it into a day bag and a night bag. I'm sure to get it  arseways!

No comments:

Post a Comment